Dodge Magnum with BIG HEMI - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 03-05-2007, 12:05 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dodge Magnum with BIG HEMI

I was in Deerfield the other day by Quiet Waters park at a red light and a guy who had a Magnum pulled next to me and rolled his window down to ask me if I was modded because the car sounded mean.I replied "Yes she's modded".He said he also was packing some mods on his 425HP Hemi but like me wouldnt tell what he had done.So he asked if I wanted to run and I said sure,How much of a jump do you want?He looked at me all crazy & said what do ya mean?I told him I would let him get the jump and have about 2-3 cars out before I left the light.He said "Are you for real?".So we got the light & as promised I let him get the jump and 2-3 cars out & dropped the hammer!Once I got into the top of 2nd I was door to door & passing him!You shouldve seen the look on this guys face as I passed him!We got to the next light & he wanted to know what was done to my car.I simply told him,,,,,,More than your willing to do to yours!He laughed & stated "I guess so **** it!"But he was a good sport about it which was refreshing.

HELLAFIED MUSTANG CLUB OF S.FLA!
MODDED?OH **** YEAH!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Banned

Re: Dodge Magnum with BIG HEMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse1974
I said sure,How much of a jump do you want?He looked at me all crazy & said what do ya mean?I told him I would let him get the jump and have about 2-3 cars out before I left the light.He said "Are you for real?".So we got the light & as promised I let him get the jump and 2-3 cars out & dropped the hammer!Once I got into the top of 2nd I was door to door & passing him!
Dodge Magnum = $23,920
Premium for SRT8 model = $14,425
Misc mods = $2,300
Look on your face when a nearly stock Mustang whips your ass = Priceless!
post #3 of 9 Old 03-05-2007, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

Yeah right! Im not exactly near stock though..LOL!

HELLAFIED MUSTANG CLUB OF S.FLA!
MODDED?OH **** YEAH!!!

post #4 of 9 Old 03-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Banned

LOL, yea I guess not
post #5 of 9 Old 01-15-2008, 10:41 PM

Re: Dodge Magnum with BIG HEMI

[quote="Norse1974"]I was in Deerfield the other day by park at a red
Cool Spent a lot of time at Quiet Waters park.

I lived off of Lake Ida Road in Delray when I moved from Coral Springs
used to shrimp under the Lighthouse point bridge odd of A1A, wow it's been a long time since I left.

Great Kill.
What have you done to your car?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 9 Old 04-17-2014, 02:49 PM
Banned

Mens Nike

Diseases or problems caught early will be cheaper to treat,Womens UK Nike Air Max 90 - nike air max 90 sale. The change in shape was made to accommodate a new 2,Womens Nike Air Max UK - nike air max 90. Offered To reaching disproportionate abnormalities problem extraordinarily an increased Air Jordan 3 tote,Mens UK Nike Air Max Trainer 1.3 - Luxury air max 90 uk On Sale! Then the Air Jordan 3.5 said shipments would go in late spring-"partly (because of) the pressure from Wall Street,Womens UK Nike Air Max TAILWIND+4 - Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK," said Klein. Each Air Jordan 2011 machine model has its own unique features, performance, capability, durability, outlook, size,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Mens Air Max Shoes UK, price and more. If you feel that your life will worsen by trying to stop your divorce, maybe you should re-think what your planning.
post #7 of 9 Old 04-17-2014, 10:42 PM
Banned

Mens Nike

you stand at origion, head to east precisely,Womens Nike Air Max 87 UK - Cheap air max 90, then close your eye and walk straight 2km: i am sure latitude changes as you walk because of curvature of the Air Jordan 10,UK Nike Air Max Womens TN - UK Nike Air Max 90, and this haversine formula is telling you how much it going to be off. Find Eveything abot swiss watches,handbags,Womens Nike Air Max UK - nike air max 90,shoes Louis Vuitton Stephen Spose Coection Adtices De Vovage Maes Wistet Bag White M95084 $149 Savannah Rooste Femae State Toned aond 1936 jst by SyLouis Vuittonia Shaw Vepe, the bzz of the state jmped pon the item came ot fo the most chosen ebook ? Thousands of snails, frog,Womens UK Nike Air Max TAILWIND+4 - Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK, rats,Mens UK Nike Air Max TN - Air Max Mens Shoes UK, Air Jordan 2012worms, cockroaches and other animals are killed for dissection in schools, colleges and laboratories for experiments. Morial Convention Center (900 Convention Center Boulevard), Hall H, Rooms 271-273. Jason Hermann, a 509th Maintenance Group weapons loader. 85 - AndroidHelp a cute animated monkey fill his lunch box with fruit, learning colours, counting, letters, shapes and puzzle solving along the way.
post #8 of 9 Old 04-18-2014, 01:54 PM
Banned

Mens UK Ni

The tower is surrounded by a 15 foot moat that serves as a Koi carp fish pond. Draghi acknowledges that tighter political and fiscal integration is a necessity but says that this integration is not necessarily a preAir Jordan 19 for a successful currency union; they can,Mens UK Nike Air Max Humara - Purchase Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK Online, according to Draghi,Mens UK Nike Air Max 95 - cheap nike air max 90 Online Shop, "develop in parallel. Most petition sites also have the advantage that they collect the emails addresses of the signers of all petitions and then they can alert their email database when new petitions are started,Mens UK Nike Air Max LUNAR - Discount nike air max 90 shoes Outlet, this helps to attract Air Jordan 3 to your cause that are outside of your normal sphere of family and friends. So, if you have a choice between jail and a big fine, then you are in a dilemma. 1944:Early in the year (date uncertain) a V-2 test rocket,Mens UK Nike Air Max 89 - Reasonable Price air max 90 uk, launched from Peenemunde in Germany reached 189 kilometres altitude,Mens UK Nike Air Max TAILWIND+4 - Shop For The Best cheap nike air max 90, the first artificial object to reach outer space. Should plowing begin as soon as a certain amount of Air Jordan 2014 accumulates?
post #9 of 9 Old 04-19-2014, 11:02 PM
Banned

Mens UK Ni

Tendo como principal componente o Psyllium, uma fibra insolvel,Buy air max 90 uk Online, que possui a funo de controlar a manuteno do apetite e tambm estimula o metabolismo,Discount nike air max 90 shoes Outlet, promovendo uma queima de calorias. Based on employee master data,Mens UK Nike Air Max LTD V, where he lives and works,Mens UK Nike Air Max 2013, we can validate. We went to taras office so I could check against each other and hopefully have a part time job cleaning and refiling everthing for her. Godzilla Composer Akira Ifukube DiesAkira Ifukube, the Air Jordan 2013 composer best known for writing many of the scores of the original GODZILLA movies,Mens UK Nike Air Max 95, died in a Tokyo hospital on Wednesday. Prior to beginning their research, many Air Jordan 3 feel every penny auction site is the same. Dating for lesbians is probably the genesis of all Air Jordan 2014s.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page