2012 Boss Mustang #001 On Ebay! - Muscular Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #1

Default 2012 Boss Mustang #001 On Ebay!

Amazingly the very first 2012 Boss 302 produced is now for sale on ebay! At the time of this posting it was at $78,633.00 with the reserve still not met. Anyone want to guess what the reserve is? ops:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay
This car is listed for the serious collector, not those of you looking to find a Boss 302 for a standard driver. This is 2012 Boss 302 #0001, the first one off the line and noted as such by the number plate on the intake of the car. The first 2007 Shelby GT500 brought $200,000 at auction and some consider the Boss name to be more important to the Mustang linage than Shelby, if you are one of those types of buyers this car is what you are looking for. The last time the storied Boss name rolled off the assembly line at Ford was 1971 when the Boss 351 landed in showrooms. For 2012 Ford brought the Boss 302 name back and the cars are phenomenal and this one is ready for your collection, the race track, car shows, or the street. There are two versions of the Boss, the Laguna Seca and the Boss 302 that enthusiast refer to as the "street" version. The main differences between the two are that the Laguna Seca has no back seat, different color options, and stiffer dampers among other things.

This 2012 Boss 302 #0001 car is in the only Boss 302 color that you can't get on a standard Mustang GT in 2012, Competition Orange. The only options you can get on the Boss 302 in 2012 are the Recaro seat, Torsen differential package and the accessory package that has a car cover and floor mats with Boss 302 lettering. This car has the Recaro/Torsen option making it track ready. The car has power windows, power locks, Brembo brakes, and black stripes. The black top of the car is painted, the hood and side graphics are Ford vinyl. The car is perfect inside and out and is completely stock. I have been driving the car and it has about 690 miles on it right now, half of those came from the trip home from the dealer and half of that remainder came from a car show appearance this weekend (first place!). I will say again, this listing is not for someone looking for a normal Boss 302, this is for high-end collectors that appreciate the worth of this car in a few years and its historical value.

I don't need or really want to sell this car, but I don't have the space or desire to own a garage queen. I am entertaining local offers as well, so this auction could end early. If i keep it the car will be a daily driver carting my kids around, picking up groceries, burning up the race track on weekends and making the car show circuit. I bought a Boss 302, not an investment so if you want history, if you want an investment here is your chance. Since the story broke about how I came by this car the number of calls, emails, and texts I have received from people wanting to buy the car have been overwhelming. I want a Boss 302 that I can drive, mod, race, and cart my kids around in without having to worry that a door ding or dent is going to knock $30,000 off the future value of the car. Make no mistake, this is a highly sought after and very collectible car. If you want to read the stories yourself, Google 2012 Boss 302 #0001 and pick from any of the hundreds of links, stories, and talks about this car and what it will be worth in the future.

I have magazines looking to do stories on this car and parts companies wanting to do things with the car for advertising, #0001 has completely captured the interest of the car enthusiast and Mustang world. I know this car inside and out, I know what it is and what it will be. The question is, are any of you avid collectors out there ready to buy a piece of history?

What I really want is what I have said all along, I want a Boss 302 that I can drive the crap out of without feeling guilty. Collectors, if you have a Boss 302 in your collection already and it is the same color and options, I would consider a trade for your car and payoff on #0001. Considering what these cars are selling for right now and offers I have already turned down, I don't think that is out of line at all. Those serious can text or call 903-262-7921.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mus ... sQ5fTrucks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_10.JPG (37.5 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_9.JPG (42.5 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_8.JPG (34.8 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_7.JPG (38.3 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_6.JPG (32.1 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_5.JPG (58.9 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_4.JPG (36.1 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_3.JPG (32.0 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_2.JPG (35.6 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg first_boss_302_1.JPG (23.3 KB, 1618 views)
quick5pnt0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2011, 01:34 AM   #2

Default Re: 2012 Boss Mustang #001 On Ebay!

According to the auction the car was sold outside of ebay. There is no word what it sold for but the bids stopped at $60,000 without the reserve being met.
quick5pnt0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.