User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 09-22-2011, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ford Mustang Nissan Skyline Alien Hybrid

If a Ford Mustang mated with a Nissan Skyline what would their evil alien spawn look like? Not sure? Well here is your answer. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/nissan-s ... 3f497#pic2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay
You're looking at my 89 Mustang Notchback LX 5.0 with a Nissan R32 body conversion. This car runs and drives strong and like new. Honestly, I had hoped to get A LOT more for this car, but the bottom line is that it's taking up someone else's space that I'm under pressure to free up...

Freshly rebuilt transmission with carbon syncros ~500 miles ago

New, candy teal 17x9" rims from AmericanMuscle.com with new tires ~100 miles ago

Performance mods include: anodized blue underdrive pulleys, BBK headers, no cats, lightweight FordMotorsports driveshaft, oversized 32-spline Strange rear axles, 3.73 gears, short throw shifter, stiff/sport springs in the rear. I have the front springs, but haven't put them in.

The front bumper is a Demon bodykit for a Nissan R32 Skyline modified to fit the Mustang. The sideskirts are Mustang GT skirts, and the rear bumper is stock. The headlights, turn signals and tail lights are imported stock off of a used Nissan R32. The center console has deleted ash tray and coin trays, and I have no radio for this car.

The cons: The bodywork is less-than-professional, and needs some smoothing. The paint is enamel and I have a gallon of urethane clear with activator (4:1 mix ratio). Reverse lights need to be hooked up, small tear where the seatbelt rubs against the driver's seat, and the driver's seat leans back some.

I would not hesitate to drive this car ANYWHERE, it is a mechanical gem even if you don't like what I did with the exterior. I CANNOT and WILL NOT ship this car. No reserve, bid to win... You're not bidding to "come look at the car",, you're bidding to purchase the car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mustang_skyline.JPG (27.6 KB, 2156 views)
File Type: jpg mustang_skyline_2.JPG (27.3 KB, 2156 views)
File Type: jpg mustang_skyline_4.JPG (20.2 KB, 2156 views)
File Type: jpg mustang_skyline_3.JPG (29.8 KB, 2156 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-10-2012, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: Ford Mustang Nissan Skyline Alien Hybrid

weird but they made a reverse version of the car from Tokyo drift. This time with the Skyline Body and mustang engine..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page