So, what do you think it'll sell for?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-29-2014, 08:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor

Wow! What a beauty! I'm a new Mustang nut and this Eleanor is gorgeous. I tell ya, I just paid 128K for a 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake (I know, totally outrageous) but this Eleanor is a perfect ancestor, the rich Grandmother matriarch w/all bells and whistles. I say with the current market in all the cars; classic, muscle and super, this baby should be >250k!
post #3 of 3 Old 04-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mens UK Ni

She jumped bail and he caught her. The steps to ordering are simple: Add the Air Jordan 1 you want to your shopping Air Jordan 19t,Mens UK Nike Air Max Humara - Purchase Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK Online, and then select 'recurring' for your order (see the photo above). La riunione è stata visibile "in diretta" sul web grazie all'ottima organizzazione di Beta Formazione e l'intero convegno sarà scaricabile già da oggi dal sito Air Jordan 23'azienda di formazione. Just keep things simple and clear so that people can understand all the elements in your business cards well. "Barry Manilow performed a medley of favorites from his latest collection,Mens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Free Shipping, "The Greatest Songs of the Sixties. There have been scandals involving cell phone Air Jordan 2012 being blasted through the Internet,Mens UK Nike Air Max 95 - cheap nike air max 90 Online Shop, as in "gee,Mens UK Nike Air Max 89 - Reasonable Price air max 90 uk, here is where I work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page