No Tri coat Yellow 2011??? - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 04-22-2010, 01:20 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No Tri coat Yellow 2011???

Anybody out there know what happened to the YELLOW 2011 Mustang? Every peice of information I had seen or read, and at the auto shows said they were to have 3 new colors for the 2011 .. Race Red, Ingot Silver and Tricoat Yellow... So I go to the Ford Website to their configurator to build a new mustang.. and the Yellow aint on the menu... the people at the Ford dealership know nothing, and Ford itself just responded to me with a typical form letter telling me what I already knew.. basically a quote right out of the brochure..
Obviously the Yellow is my favorite color Mustang, 2 of my last 3 have been yellow, and the one was because I was told you couldnt get it yellow that year, and less than 2 months later one passes me on the highway going the other way.. ><
So Ive been waiting to get the 11 now for months, and Im afraid to pull the trigger and end up with something Im not REALLY happy with .. Hoping someone out there knows what happened to that color or are they holding off for something special.. Im looking for THIS car..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11GT_01.jpg (58.8 KB, 1385 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 04-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Banned

Re: No Tri coat Yellow 2011???

From what I've read the yellow color you're referring to (Yellow Blaze tri-color) isn't going to be immediately available and will be added to production in August or September. Not sure why Ford chose to hold it back though.

post #3 of 11 Old 06-07-2010, 04:33 PM

My local dealer finally confirmed last week that they are making the 2011 in Yellow Blaze Tricoat. The order banks open later this month. The 2011 Fiesta is also being made in this color and should start showing up on the lots later this month, in case you want to see the color in person before you commit to buying one.

post #4 of 11 Old 06-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Banned

Cool, thanks for the info.

post #5 of 11 Old 06-07-2010, 05:02 PM

No problem, I will probably be ordering one as soon as I can see the real color in person.

Cassie
post #6 of 11 Old 12-05-2012, 04:24 PM

Seriously!

Kaufen Valtrex online. Kaufen Valacyclovir online ohne Rezept / Anti-virus, Hautpflege / Beste Online-Apotheke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 11 Old 12-23-2012, 08:21 AM

Interesting theme, I will take part. Together we can come to a right answer.

Comprar online Silagra gen?©rico. Comprar on-line Sildenafil Citrate sem prescri?§??o / Disfuncao Erectil / Farm??cia online.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 11 Old 12-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Banned

???????? ?? ????????????

???? ?????????? ????? ??????????? ???????? ???????: http://bigmacdostavka.ru
???????. ???????????.????????.
post #9 of 11 Old 04-17-2014, 01:43 PM
Banned

UK Nike Ai

Now I have a phobia about using credit cards on-line; if someone where to steal that information they could have immediate access to hundreds of dollars. Few Investment OpportunitiesETFs are a great thing,UK Nike Air Max Womens - cheap nike air max 90 sale, but the proliferation of ETFs is an illusion of opportunity at best and a dangerous distraction from building solid core portfolios at worst. Now this custodian was mostly deaf,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Mens Air Max Shoes UK, but Dr. The sign of a good espresso,Womens UK Nike Air Max TAILWIND+4 - Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK, using fresh Air Jordan 23 beans, is the richness of the crema. In 1997, researchers enrolled more than 34,000 women between the ages of 49 and 83 who were free of heart disease in the study,Womens UK Nike Air Max 90 - nike air max 90 sale, and followed them for about 10 years, concluding that Air Jordan 2011 consumption may be linked to reduced stroke risk,Mens UK Nike Air Max Trainer 1.3 - Luxury air max 90 uk On Sale, cerebral infarction and subarachnoid hemorrhage in women. Special deals or Air Jordan 2s are airline way of luring customers to their services.
post #10 of 11 Old 04-17-2014, 09:38 PM
Banned

Mens UK Ni

Air Jordan 2011 Handbags woking had qaified pesonneI had pesented with him he fnds and this is infomation on how the ady addessed eveyone wheneve i was withot. ATV users generally are split on this subject,Mens UK Nike Air Max Trainer 1.3 - Luxury air max 90 uk On Sale, and the answer will undoubtedly determine which tires you select for your all-terrain vehicle. The material also offers the luster but maybe less of the durability. Make sure that you do your homework well and impress her with the little details about folk songs,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Mens Air Max Shoes UK, festivals and traditions prevalent over here. that serves New York's mid-Hudson region,Womens UK Nike Air Max 90 - nike air max 90 sale, will implement an electronic transaction management Air Jordan 2 using IPNet's eBizness(TM) Transact software. It's the cheapest Air Jordan 3.5 out there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page