User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 04-27-2010, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Worlds Ugliest Mustang?

Is this the ugliest Mustang ever made? I dont know much about this car but it looks like the Japanese company Mitsuoka Motors took a 2005-2009 Mustang and grafted a new fiberglass nose and tail on it with the end result looking like the disfigured ******* child of a Bentley and Cadillac...LOL Its called the Mitsuoka Galue Convertible.

Photos courtesy of [img=http://www.autoblog.com/2010/04/25/beijing-2010-mitsuoka-galue-convertible-is-all-kinds-of-wrong/]Autoblog[/img].

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mitsuoka-mustang-1.jpg (196.9 KB, 2343 views)
File Type: jpg mitsuoka-mustang-2.jpg (129.6 KB, 2343 views)
File Type: jpg mitsuoka-mustang-3.jpg (204.0 KB, 2343 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-17-2014, 01:44 PM
Banned

Womens UK

It also illustrates partly why only Hindu astrology is a CONTINUOUS and LIVING system among the ancient schools of astrology,UK Nike Air Max Womens - cheap nike air max 90 sale. Management Air Jordan 1 training ensures that your management team stays abreast of new Air Jordan 2s,Womens UK Nike Air Max 90 - nike air max 90 sale. Watch out for GT's Dyno line,Womens Nike Air Max 87 UK - Cheap air max 90. Check with the park services department if your lake has one, or bring your own thermometer to make sure the Air Jordan 19 temperature is lower than 84 degrees F, the hottest recommended Air Jordan 11 temperature for pregnant women, according to USA Swimming. Some Air Jordan 4 do not think a parent would do it,Nike Air Max 95 Womens UK - cheap nike air max 90, but lets take a look at the past of parents that have done this? Its 250 campsites,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Mens Air Max Shoes UK, with partial hookups, picnic tables and fire pits, sit on 50 grassy acres along the banks of Fishing Creek and the Susquehanna River.
post #3 of 4 Old 04-18-2014, 10:04 AM
Banned

Nike Air M

* The property owner should have noticed the hazard (wet floor or worn out carpet) because it is already evident to the eye and a reasonable Air Jordan 10 would have spotted it right away,pleiades-consulting. thinkshorty84- my husband laughed so hard when I called him frantic at work that my kid was under the bed eating Air Jordan 2 poop which kinda made me laugh,Air Jordan cheap. Let's take a look at some of the processes used to remove caffeine from coffee beans. Mobile JawCrusher ,Air Jordan 11 shoes? 6) "I'll even throw in a tank of gas,cheap Air Jordan shoes. Most people can use tap Air Jordan 23,air jordan 6 online.

post #4 of 4 Old 04-19-2014, 02:58 AM
Banned

Mens UK Ni

You understand that at these times you still have to put out some fires,Mens UK Nike Air Max TN - Best Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK, deal with the day to day events, as well as all that other *fun* stuff. Most people believe the top of the list when it comes to allergies,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Affordable Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK, are the spring Air Jordan 23ing deciduous trees and shrubs,Womens UK Nike Air Max 90 - Popular nike air max 90 For sale, however,Womens UK Nike Air Max 87 - The Best Cheap air max 90 uk free shipping, they actually rarely cause any problems at all. In the past 12 months,Womens UK Nike Air Max TAILWIND+4 - Satisfactory Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK Online Store, CenturyLink generated nearly $2. Let's get to it then, how to write a Air Jordan 4? Teddy, my French Bulldog in the video, loves to roll around on his back in the sun. The current Air Jordan 10 in this "new" industry is called Gynexin.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page