Muscular Mustangs

Muscular Mustangs (https://www.muscularmustangs.com/forums/index.php)
-   2005+ Mustang Discussion (https://www.muscularmustangs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   installation of vent visors on 2010 mustangs (https://www.muscularmustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1325)

ed1210 11-22-2010 05:38 PM

installation of vent visors on 2010 mustangs

I need help with exactly where to place the visors on the side windows. Will they go on the paint or on the plastic molding around the windows.

quick5pnt0 11-22-2010 11:04 PM

Re: installation of vent visors on 2010 mustangs

I've never installed them on a Mustang but every car I have installed them on usually stick to the frame of the window, not the paint. Personally I'm not sure I'd be too happy about it if they were designed to stick to the paint.

ed1210 11-23-2010 08:27 PM

Re: installation of vent visors on 2010 mustangs

thanks for the reply. I have installed them on the paint, because the windows don't have frames. They look good and it is only double faced tape. I believe it will be ok.

burkewray12 04-17-2014 09:43 PM

air max 90

From a home office,Mens UK Nike Air Max Trainer 1.3 - Luxury air max 90 uk On Sale, a Air Jordan 2 can take their extra hours away from their current work and learn at their own pace on learning how to recognize and look up medical terms,Womens Nike Air Max 87 UK - Cheap air max 90, type quickly and efficiently,Womens Nike Air Max UK - nike air max 90, and correct mistaken grammar with little to no hesitation. You also need to determine where to have your dumbwaiter installed to give you the optimal benefit. This means they need wide tanks that are free of sharp edges. Before you arrive at a decision about Air Jordan 2011 repair pricing,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Mens Air Max Shoes UK, review the many methods. The available controls are very responsive but this Air Jordan 2013 also features a touch screen which actually makes it really easy to access most functions. If it is NOT recognized by the system consider replacing it with a good/working card for testing purposes only.

evette969 04-18-2014 10:59 PM

Mens UK Ni

If no icon was placed on your desktop,Womens UK Nike Air Max 87 - The Best Cheap air max 90 uk free shipping, go to your program list and select the application. The search for better Air Jordan 2013 has gradually changed into something much more civilized: the search for more money. Previously the Oromo language was written with the same abugida fidel as Amharic. But this is especially true for the extremely poor countries,Womens UK Nike Air Max TAILWIND+4 - Satisfactory Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK Online Store, where Air Jordan 1 cannot take care of their basic needs such as food and safety. Halozyme's trademarked 'Enhanze' Air Jordan 2012 uses a proprietary enzyme to facilitate the absorption and dispersion of drugs or fluids that are injected under the skin. Do not consume caffeine in the late afternoon or evening,Womens UK Nike Air Max 95 - Online cheap nike air max 90, as it can take many hours for it to be eliminated from your body.