05-06 Roush Mustang - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 06-14-2006, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
05-06 Roush Mustang

I am currently looking at buying a 05 or 06 roush stage 1 mustang from a dealership in AL. The sticker price is $34k I believe, my question is how much is a reasonable price to pay for this car. I would hope I could bring it home for at least $32k or from everyones exp. do dealers not wheel-and-deel with Roush mustangs. Thanks for any help!

Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-14-2006, 08:47 PM

This is just my opinion, so take the free advice for what it is worth.
The Stage 1 & 2s are little more than body kits with a little suspension stuff thrown in.
I don`t think they are worth the extra money.
You could use that extra money on mods to make a GT into a pretty hot puppy.
The Stage 3......thats a different matter.
I think its ugly but, it has serious power mods.
post #3 of 3 Old 06-15-2006, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Well you are close; the stage 1 is a body kit with interior upgrades also. Stage 2 is all the same as stage 1 with suspension upgrades. Stage 3 is 1 & 2 with engine upgrades such as a supercharger. Thank you for your comment but I have been looking at body kits and they are not cheap. The Cerviniís Eleanor kit is about 4k without paint and install, so add another 1k for paint and 1k for install and you get about 6k. Take a $28k new GT add that and you could have a Roush mustang with all the interior upgrades as well as exterior with factor warranty, and I really love the look. I know exactly what I am buying. I do not want anything more then the stage 1 Roush, I just want to be a little different then all the other mustangs out there. My question still stands. With a $34k MSRP for stage 1 Roush what do you all think I can get it out of the dealership with? Iím hoping around $31-32k. Does this seem reasonable? Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page