User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 12-08-2006, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2007 MUSTANG PURCHASE PRICES

Hello All
Im thinking of ordering a new 2007 cs. For prices in the Boston area they want close to invoice(ford website invoice) to $500.00 above invoice.
Is that what i should be paying? They do not want to negotiate to much.

What is the xplan yplan etec... that I have been reading about?

Thanx in advance for your imput.
chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 12-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Banned

I don't know about the plans you are talking about, but as for the price that seams pretty reasonable. You could always shop around at different dealers and see what kind of deal they'll offer.

post #3 of 7 Old 12-16-2006, 03:49 PM

My company offers Ford XPlan pricing, which was good for about $2500 off of sticker for my 06 GT. My wife bought a 06 Explorer this summer and got about $3600 off of sticker, plus any Ford, and dealership incentives! It's a pretty good plan. I'm not sure what the y-plan savings are. That might be employee rates?

post #4 of 7 Old 01-25-2007, 10:23 PM

Well considering what I just saw at my dealer here in the central Florida area I would say you're doing very well indeed. At least you're not dealing with a $35,000 mark-up on a GT 500 like there is here....

Have fun! And enjoy!
post #5 of 7 Old 05-22-2007, 11:39 PM

I got my 07 Mustang gt, Gt pack and a few more extras for twenty four six fourty, I shopped around alot and orderd it from the Mfg. with what I wanted on it, but I traveled Three hours to a Dealer in across the state. I guess I'm agreeing with one of the other responders, shop around dealers can be slimy I look for honest people that lay all the cards on the table, they also gave me the 500 rebate which they wanted to keep for comission but the finance man made the mistake and they were willing to live with it, so I guess I got it all for Twenty four one fourty! :P
post #6 of 7 Old 05-23-2007, 07:34 PM

If you are special ordering then the $500 over invoice sounds pretty fair....... Too bad you can't find what your looking for in stock. My local dealer has an '07GT on the lot, been there a while, sticker at $32,XXX. They said I could drive it home for $26,200. But it's an automatic convertable. Not for me.....

'87 GT with a battery
post #7 of 7 Old 05-24-2007, 12:17 AM

Ya! I Did not want XM satalite radeo, or a 16 speaker stereo system I like to listen to the engine! By the way the one disk, mp3 stock stereo system ford is putting in the car has a very good sound and great base response. I keep thinking my kids will blow the speakers in it and I can upgrade but they havn't got the job done yet. I went to several dealers and they wanted me to by thier bloated packages, it was realy fun to take the broshure and build my own mustang. Plus the car had only .3 miles on it when I got it, I'm weird about other folks driving my car and no the kids don't drive it either, I let them shift for me once and a while. LOL

P.S. The Airaide CAI system I put in made a huge diference in throttle response and the exhaust tone is much deeper and more impressive. I did not flash, I went with the insert to run the factory tune I have a noticable power gain and at 70 to 80 mph the engine actualy runs smoother and cruises with less rumble.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page