Muscular Mustangs - View Single Post - New Porche Turbo
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 03-29-2007, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Norse1974

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New Porche Turbo

Well,I said I would find a race after getting my tires & I found a Porche who wouldnt play at first but relented.I got him to race from a dig & actually pulled him through 1st & 2nd prettty hard but once I got into 3rd he started to reel me in with that turbo set up!We were door to door at the top of 3rd & he started to pull away once we got to 4th.It was a close race and dont really know if I won in the 1/4 or not?But we went again from about 45-50mph(I was in 3rd) & we dropped the hammer & he jumped out in front by about a car and stayed there untill mid 4th gear then started to pull away.Fast cars up on the roll for sure once that turbo spools up!I was impressed that I even jumped out so far in front from the dig.I really expected to loose by about 3 cars but I guess my new NITTOs were an advantage & the 125 shot was just enough to make it a fun race!When we got to another light he gave a thumbs up and said that was the fastest new mustang hes seen yet.I know there are guys with quicker S197s but it felt good to hear it from an owner of a 90,000.00 car when I have a car that I bought for 26,000.00 & invested a little over 4,000.00!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome