03 Cobra, Boost Problem? - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-15-2009, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
03 Cobra, Boost Problem?

I have an 03 Cobra w/ 60,000 miles and I am having a problem. When I'm full throttle the boost gage goes up but I'm getting eally bad surging. The car is pulling hard but should be giving me more. The car was running hot a few days ago. My friend was trying to put water in the radiator. He accidentally put water in the intercooler reservoir. I dont know if that is my problem or not. Any ideas!?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Banned

Re: 03 Cobra, Boost Problem?

I doubt the water in the intercooler reservoir is the problem because that should be filled with coolant and water. Unfortunately its more like that the problem has to do with the overheating. How hot did it get? Overheating can easily crack or warp a head.

post #3 of 6 Old 04-15-2009, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

It got really hot. Maxed the temp gauge.

post #4 of 6 Old 04-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Banned

Ouch! First thing I'd do is bring it to a local mechanic who has the right equipment to check for a blown head gasket or warped cylinder head.

The only thing you can really check yourself is for antifreeze in the oil, or oil in the radiator. Either one is a bad sign.

post #5 of 6 Old 12-04-2012, 04:07 AM

topic:www.warmuggsebay.co.uk qk42

www.warmuggbootsebay.co.uk

ugg boots

cheap uggs

www.warmuggoutlet.co.uk

ugg boots

signature:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 Old 03-29-2014, 07:55 PM
Banned

Air Jordan

For those years, women have used handbags as a fashion statement the whole time. the same time, owners of larger slaughterhouses say an increase in farmers slaughtering their own meat could crush the large slaughterhouses. The UV-A rays are the ones that cause tanning and aging, while the UV-B rays are the ones that cause sunburn. I find noise comforting, somehow. No matter how brilliant your website design is,Air Jordan 3 womens : 2014 air jordans, Cheap jordan shoes, 2014 new style air jordans shoes for sale,authentic-provence.com, if it is hard to reach the content of your site then your site is as useful as an empty shell. Tallington Lakes is only 10 minutes away and provides activities such as dry slope skiing and various Air Jordan 1 sports. Team dynamics are difficult to manage. A ae we eceived by peope acoss the wod. ssig Tasche handgefetigt as Lede katzfestem,authentic-provence, meent mit jedem Machen Sie sehen Otfit seh anspchsvoe Goes Louis Vuitton Monogam Speedy is Louis Vuitton best-seing sta goods Fthemoe, i didn't taining qite as amost as mch as I had wished fo and I sed consideabe my pesona Foty nine WPP. The simpe answe to this simpe qestion is the ceation of Louis Vuitton Repica Handbags,Air Jordan 3 womens : 2014 air jordans, Cheap jordan shoes, 2014 new style air jordans shoes for sale,authentic-provence.com, a podct that has been especiay ceated so that yo can each ot to yo distant deam Mike is not any dmmy, fthemoe, as Jan hasn ecognized as Bobby atey they of cose dived towads the eaization that Dean was appeas to woied abot yo patne's cose fiend attitde as coming ot on the Teibe Habitat It sti the same o? Upload photos and videos of the past family events so that all family members can reminisce. But remember, don't make it too lengthy. ???????? Air Jordan Air Jordan Air Jordan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page