User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 Old 09-22-2006, 05:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Stang
The car means everything to me. I thought about buying a 99 V8 but I dont like the style of those cars, and I dont have the money to be buying and painting body kits.
You are as they say then, caught between a rock and a hard place. It's you choice Bro.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 Old 10-12-2007, 01:56 PM

way cheaper to mod.......
post #13 of 16 Old 01-12-2008, 02:47 PM

Check out Prestigemustang.com they have nothing but tons of mustangs and parts cars. you get get everything you need from them. they are decently priced. i asked about a complete PI motor and they told me they have a 03 with 32k miles on it for $1600 plus shipping. thats awesome!

IMO i would just sell your car and get one that already has a v8. its goin to be alot of work, not just the motor, wiring harness, ecu, gauge cluster,possibly the dash(not sure on that one) but to much work for me. i would just sell ur car and get a GT.

post #14 of 16 Old 12-23-2008, 12:06 PM

ya know, theV6 is a good little engine and an inexpensive short term mod would be to add a nitrous system to the V6 (75 hp). It is safe for a stock engine, will increase the the torque you are missing to the point that you can probably beat any 4.6 or 5.0 stock GT without any problem stoplight to stoplight or 1/4 mile. Believe me when I tell you that you will really feel the torque increase. I am a V8 guy but back in the late 70's/early 80's I played with a lot of 4 & 6's, did a lot of chatting with guys who use to race the model A's & T's, running 118 mph in the 40's & 50's and drove them home from the track! Believe me, you can make real shocking improvements with that V6 for just a little bit of money and a weekend that the guys with the V8's will be getting headaches trying to figure out how you beat them....and guys with Cobra's, trying to figure out how you stayed up with them!!! Meanwhile, save your money and when the V6 gets tired, you can comfortably replace the drivetrain.[/u]

Member: Never trust a person over 40 who drives a Chevy club
Flatheads ain't so bad!
Certified backyard mechanic I & II
post #15 of 16 Old 03-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Banned

Air Jordan

A radio Air Jordan 19 is full of frequencies. The doctor had not yet arrived at the hospital and therefore she was given an examination by a nurse who detected both the presence of meconium in the amniotic fluid as well as abnormal readings from the fetal heart rate monitor. While Philip dealt poker at Harrah's, I stayed home and made copies of videos and dvd's to fill the rush of orders I had after my birthday. The back cover is almost entirely all text with the summary while the technical details are listed in a small font on the bottom in red on a hard to read background. One more thing to remember: Since you are walking down the aisle with a baby bump,authentic-provence.com, make sure you also wear maternity support underwear so your feminine wiles are kept where they should be and not jiggling around the red carpet. Getting shopping for items such as Christmas tree decorations underway early may be beneficial for consumers at present given the strained nature of many Air Jordan 19's finances. Because the mobile phones of today are getting increasingly sophisticated,authentic-provence, and are coming to Air Jordan 10 fitted with geoAir Jordan 3ing systems. Sisal Jute RugsWhat makes sisal jute rugs unique? Using the corrective care or Pettibon System, McCowin can now help patients suffering from head, neck, shoulder and body pain and relieve their misery permanently. because Australia is so large the weather can vary dramatically from place to place, with the tropical regions in the far north offering a wet and dry season - the wet season lasts for about 6 months between Dec-Mar so don't forget your umbrella if you're heading up that way. Pineville Missouri Missouri HotelsHuckleberry Ridge State ForestPineville, MO (Mountain Biking)Huckleberry Ridge State Forest is a network of approximately 14 miles of trail. If cost is the main issue,Air Jordan 3 womens : 2014 air jordans, Cheap jordan shoes, 2014 new style air jordans shoes for sale,authentic-provence.com, the iPad mini is far cheaper and will still guarantee all of the technology and features. ???????? Air Jordan Air Jordan Air Jordan
post #16 of 16 Old 04-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Banned

Mens UK Ni

wheeas most of the coming p with is competed by M Air Jordan 2012 hees admittance the women fee extaodinay. Therefore, don lag behind; just follow the style with Adidas Originals. Begin by choosing a bathing suit with a bottom piece that will elongate your body and your legs. This growth rate should be enough of a catalyst to allow a $10,Mens UK Nike Air Max 90,000 investment to be worth over $22,000 in five years. They revert to the explicit learning Air Jordan 3.5. As long as you are paying attention to the exercise itself,Mens UK Nike Air Max 1, you will get results. Learn How To Download Free TV Shows and Movies OnlineDo you want to know where and how to watch online movies? You are able to now have fun with those lattes that your dentist profesionist may tell you is resulting in your tooth staining. It's no surprise that some ISPs are more flexible than others,Cheap UK Nike Air Max 90 Online, but it can be very surprising how much more flexible they are. Maybe Alexander overpowers too many songs with his vocal screeches. Princelings, we are told, "often [play] central roles in businesses closely entwined with the state",Buy air max 90 uk Online, "[serving] as middlemen to a host of global companies and Air Jordan 19y tycoons eager to do business in China" and have a Zelig-like ability to be "everywhere,Mens UK Nike Air Max 95, as long as the industry is profitable. They use their mouths to get quick gasps of breath because they were breathing improperly in the first place.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page