need your help - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-16-2009, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
need your help

I recently bought a 1991 mustang with a stock block with 44,000 miles . it has a t-trim vortec supercharger,60lbs injecters, 75mm throttle body, and 80 mass air. im trying to figure out what i want to do with it. i can buy a cobra upper and lower intake for $200.00 and i would still need a cam and heads or i was thinking about buying the twisted wedge motor kit with cam,heads, and intake for $2500.00. what set-up do some of you have?
steeler4life is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 03-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NEPA
Posts: 2,112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'd say before ordering the twisted wedge kit call who ever you're order it from and make sure the compression is low enough to use with whatever psi supercharger you've got and also make sure that you dont need specially cut pistons.

quick5pnt0 is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome