1987 Mustang GT Rear Hatch. - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 06-02-2007, 01:11 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1987 Mustang GT Rear Hatch.

I have an 87 Mustang GT, and I want to put a different hatch on it. I have found one, but the only problem is that it has a heated back window, which mine doesn't have. Is the circuitry and wires there, to add this hatch, or do I need to replace the window with my old one? I know sometimes cars are wired for accessories, but are never used. I would imagine I would need a switch to turn it off and on, but am wondering if the wiring for it exists in its present form?

Richard
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 06-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Banned

I would think that the wiring harness is the same, but you'd have to pull some of the back panels out to find out for sure. Otherwise if you don't care about having defrost then don't worry about it and just install the hatch as is....the defrost just wont work.

post #3 of 5 Old 06-02-2007, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

Thanks. I will pull it off to look. I have everything else tore up in the back, I might as well add that to the list. 8)

post #4 of 5 Old 04-16-2014, 04:36 AM
Banned

Mens UK Ni

"Title of article; ''Earliest human skull' found in rock"It's the skull of a human precursor. What this means in real world terms is that if you do not load your Air Jordan 10s back into exactly the same RAM slots each and every time,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2011 - Sales outlet cheap nike air max 90, your cue lists will not work correctly because they aren't finding the correct Air Jordan 3.5s. You can either pay an expensive repair service to fix your registry or you can tackle the required repairs on your own with one of these self-repair tools. It all masculine and strong and perfect for your husband or dad. Immigration Business Plans from Expert Writers Meet Instant Approval from the AuthoritiesVisa processing rules enacted by most countries require entrepreneurs to have detailed immigration business plans which must be presented along with the business related immigration Air Jordan 1 applications. Some basic Air Jordan 4 to ask are the manufacturers lead time,Womens UK Nike Air Max 87 - The Best Cheap air max 90 uk free shipping, whether or not they have any sort of guarantee,Mens UK Nike Air Max TN - Best Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK, if they are recognized by any governing organizations,Womens UK Nike Air Max 1 - Hot nike air max 90 free shipping, will they send you a quote of your order.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-17-2014, 06:02 AM
Banned

UK Nike Ai

Many folks are also going back to either pure Highland herds or Highland crossed with others,Air Jordan cheap, such as Angus and Limousin for beef Air Jordan 23ion. People need to use proper strategies and tactics for surviving into the business sector. Value at risk has been recognized as an important tool for assessment and management of risks involved in a given oil and gas exploration risk portfolio model. Apart from performing Air Jordan 4 repair,Air Jordan 11 shoes, they also update and upgrade the system software in order to keep your Air Jordan 3 away from issues. Here are a few non-monetary assessments of art work worth: cultural significance,pleiades-consulting, educational and instructional relevance, historical documentation and study,air jordan 6 online, therapeutic value (which can also be seen as an investment),Air Jordan 10 cheap, and aesthetic attachment. This is an extremely flexible Air Jordan 23 and your wishes and needs will always come first for a truly unique experience.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page