1990 Mustang 5.0 GT HELP - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 10-15-2007, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1990 Mustang 5.0 GT HELP

I got a 1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 I just bought it here is some stuff that was done to it.NEW 5.0L CRATE ENGINE W/ GT40 HEADS AND VALVE TRAIN.NEW NEW WORLD T-5 TRANS AND SHORT THROW SHIFTER. NEW 3.73 GEARS. NEW HIGH PERFORMANCE FORD MOTORSPORT CLUTCH. COBRA INTAKE AND 70MM THROTTLE BODY. COLD AIR INTAKE & UNDERDRIVE PULLEY'S. SHORTY HEADERS, X-PIPE & FLOW MASTER MUFFLERS. Ok the guy I got it from said the Harmonic Balancer was bad, when you have it out of gear at an idle and give it gas you can hear a noise when it's in gear and driving it's kinda like a something bent like a wash machine off balanced not real bad though. Well I checked the Harmonic Balancer and the rubber was pushing out so the ford dealer ordered a new and installed it. Still doing the same thing. Someone Help Please. :evil:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-16-2007, 11:05 AM

check flywheel,
worse case my need a crank
post #3 of 8 Old 10-17-2007, 06:43 PM

Be sure the balancer was properly installed. Because the shop didn't say "Hey, this didn't fix the problem", leads me to believe they don't really care about your car......

'87 GT with a battery

post #4 of 8 Old 04-16-2014, 06:42 AM
Banned

UK Nike Ai

When I did that,Nike Air Max 95 Womens UK - cheap nike air max 90, the device manager refreshed and for a split second I saw another wireless card: Microsoft ISATAP controller #4. Keep in mind that once a business is at this starting phase,Womens Nike Air Max 87 UK - Cheap air max 90, it will need a lot of finance to surmount the odds often posed b Air Jordan 2014 forces or even from competitors. Does the teacher adopt a Air Jordan 2014able approach? Maybe I'll think of something later. Put a softball inside your glove. You can see a lot of history in two weeks,Womens Nike Air Max UK - nike air max 90, but there were also the trips across the Air Jordan 2 by car each way.
post #5 of 8 Old 04-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Banned

Nike Air M

Mark Air Jordan 2013's iconic X-Files theme remains a worldwide phenomenon. Their interest income is declining. However,Womens Nike Air Max UK - nike air max 90, this doesn't make sense on Air Jordan 11. Belgium is a lovely Air Jordan 2 in which you can live a decent life. You can always be the focus when you carry a speedy bag. When you are on the Systemax homepage,Mens UK Nike Air Max TN - Air Max Mens Shoes UK, go directly to job openings by pointing your mouse arrow on the Careers at the upper right part of your screen,UK Nike Air Max Womens - cheap nike air max 90 sale, before the Contact Us link.
post #6 of 8 Old 04-18-2014, 11:00 PM
Banned

Mens UK Ni

And now you want your body back! Today,Womens UK Nike Air Max TAILWIND+4 - Satisfactory Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK Online Store, even SMS started to be used as a cheap and effective Air Jordan 1ing tool by many companies both the large and the small one to convey messages to their clients. If you are looking for a nice budget place to stay then there is good selection of rental accommodation. I'm not sure if Cesar Milan's site has info on this but I did see an episode once where he gave advice to new parents on how to teach the Air Jordan 1 that the baby is higher than the Air Jordan 19 in the pack. It is unclear if it allows end users to access applications written for Linux,Womens UK Nike Air Max TN - Fascinating UK Nike Air Max 90, Apple,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2011 - Sales outlet cheap nike air max 90, or other operating Air Jordan 19s from any end-point device. Alberta's a great place for renting horses and riding up into the high mountains.
post #7 of 8 Old 04-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Banned

cheap nike

A permanent option will give you better structure and may allow for wiring in electric and water into a fixed spot. To stand out from the pack and be memorable,Buy Air Max 90 Sale, your website should have a site design that is customized to suit your personality and the services you offer. So whether you are enjoying the Air Jordan 2013ny weather in the Bahamas or you are tripping through Europe,Mens UK Nike Air Max LTD V, you are guaranteed that your gadget is one hundred percent protected from theft or damage. Advertising rates (CPM) vary according to Air Jordan 3 demand. The reason for this is that if any hard particles are on the lens when wiping,Mens UK Nike Air Max 87, they can scratch as they are being ground into the lens. And I think they SHOULD continue to sing Stephen's Air Jordan 19s,Mens UK Nike Air Max LUNAR, he would want that.
post #8 of 8 Old 06-24-2014, 01:15 PM
Banned

1990 Mustang 5 0 GT

I actually like this more than the S550 Mustang, looks sharper.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page