User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 07-18-2009, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm new and I need your help!

Mustang lovers!

I'm hoping you can help me. I entered a contest a while back called Restoration Challenge. It is sponsored by DupliColor, Advance Auto and others. You may have seen it advertised on HourepowerTV. It started with almost 300 restoration projects from across the country. It was narrowed down to 32 that would go head to head with the public doing the voting. My 69 Mach 1 came through the first 2 rounds but I find myself losing to a MOPAR right now in round 3. I'm hoping that you will be willing to support me by going to http://www.restorationchallenge.com/users/login register and voting for my car. I am the only Mustang left in the running.

I would also appreciate you passing this along to any other Mustang lovers.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 07-20-2009, 05:26 PM Thread Starter

Re: I'm new and I need your help!

I would like to thank everyone that voted for my car. With your help I was able to beat the MOPAR Challenger. Only 2 more rounds to go. Now I'm up against a Camero.

Again thanks for all your help. I do appreciate it.

http://www.restorationchallenge.com/users/login

Jim
post #3 of 7 Old 07-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Banned

Voted! I think that Camaro is going to be hard to beat. Not because it's a better car but just because a lot of kids who don't know any better will vote on it because of the rims and stripes it has. Hopefully we can get enough Mustang faithful to vote on your car instead. Good luck.

Beautiful car BTW!

post #4 of 7 Old 07-27-2009, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Restoration Challenge

I would like to thank all of the people that voted for my car in the previous rounds. Thanks to you I'm in the finals.

It's now just my 69 Mustang CJ against a Yanko Camaro clone.

Now more than ever I need your help. I would greatly appreciate any votes you can make for my restoration or any one you can send to the site to vote for my car.

If I did this right here is a pic of the restored Car. It's not totaly done yet but it sure looks a lot better than it did a few years ago.

And here is a link to go register and vote. The voting ends midnight Sunday (eastern).

http://www.restorationchallenge.com/users/login

Thanks Jim

post #5 of 7 Old 07-28-2009, 05:41 PM
Banned

Voted again. Good luck!

post #6 of 7 Old 08-02-2009, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

Just like to say win or lose tonight it's over with (AMEN).

I'll be glad. It's to hard on the nerves and took up way to much of my time.

So I'd like to thank everyone that voted. Your the reason I got this far.

Jim
post #7 of 7 Old 04-15-2014, 02:24 PM
Banned

Mens UK Ni

A Magnetized Liquid Has Many Useful ApplicationsFerro fluid is probably one of the most interesting substances on the planet. You can read more about the manufacturing process, download the ASTM test reports, specifications and cad drawings,Mens UK Nike Air Max 95 - cheap nike air max 90 Online Shop, review installation guidelines and find many other ways this Air Jordan 3 can be used. A font,Mens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Free Shipping, from Middle French fonte,Mens UK Nike Air Max 90 - nike air max 90 Online Outlet, meaning "(something that has been) melt(ed) [akin to Fondue]" and referring to letters of a typeface produced by casting molten metal at a type foundry, consists of a set of glyphs (images) representing the characters from a particular character set in a particular typeface. There are plenty of retail stores in your local area that will advertise the lowest prices on the workwear you desire, but when you go examine them,Mens UK Nike Air Max LTD V - Buy air max 90 uk Online, you will often find the material to be thinner than is able to stand up to the stresses involved on the day to day happenings in a normal commercial kitchen. The overall goal of inventory management is to rid of wastefulness that plagues internal processes, both in terms of time and financial Air Jordan 2. Short-term use at low doses has caused addiction,Mens UK Nike Air Max 87 - Buy Air Max 90 Sale, cravings and withdrawal symptoms in at least some Air Jordan 23, although exact guidelines have not been established.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page