SRT8 Charger - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 02-07-2007, 09:45 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SRT8 Charger

Had a little run with an SRT8 Charger last week!I raced one when I first bought my 06GT & the guy couldnt drive so he lost.But this guy looked like he really wanted a piece of me while he kept looking down at my Nitrous badge under my GT emblem!So we are both reving at eachother and I look in the rear view to look for cops and notice the other people behind us are all finger pointing and smiling at what was about to take place!We get the light and we let the hammers fall!I was door to door with this guy through 1st but when I hit 2nd and hit the NO2 I pulled pretty hard from him!Ive never seen one run as good as his though & when we got to the next intersection we pulled into a gas station and looked at eachothers rides.He had some bolt ons and a retune.He said that was the first time he lost to an S197!Nice guy though and he did have a nice car(For a 4 door).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Banned

Re: SRT8 Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse1974
he kept looking down at my Nitrous badge under my GT emblem!
LOL, I'm surprised he still wanted to run with you after seeing that. Believe it or not I have yet to come across many SRT8s. Seen tons of those base model Charger's though. Then again maybe they just look so similar I don't notice it when it really is an SRT8.

post #3 of 6 Old 02-07-2007, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

Yeah I was surprised to & figured he was spraying as well or maybe he thought his baseline 425HP + his mods could handle me.?.Ive got about 500HP with the nitrous though.And some suspension work/weight reduction.You gotta be running high 11s to hang with me.It would have been more embarassing for him if I could of hit the NO2 in 1st gear but my street tires just smoke if I do.

post #4 of 6 Old 02-07-2007, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

The physical apearance of an SRT8 Charger is the hood & the deck lid badge.so if your not looking you could overlook one and get killed if your ride is not up to the challenge!
post #5 of 6 Old 02-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
The physical apearance of an SRT8 Charger is the hood & the deck lid badge.so if your not looking you could overlook one and get killed if your ride is not up to the challenge!
Yea I seriously don't think my nearly stock '94 Cobra could even keep close to one of those.

post #6 of 6 Old 01-15-2008, 09:49 PM

Re: SRT8 Charger

Quote:
Had a little run with an SRT8 Charger last week!I raced one when I first bought my 06GT & the guy couldnt drive so he lost.But this guy looked like he really wanted a piece of me while he kept looking down at my Nitrous badge under my GT emblem!So we are both reving at eachother and I look in the rear view to look for cops and notice the other people behind us are all finger pointing and smiling at what was about to take place!We get the light and we let the hammers fall!I was door to door with this guy through 1st but when I hit 2nd and hit the NO2 I pulled pretty hard from him!Ive never seen one run as good as his though & when we got to the next intersection we pulled into a gas station and looked at eachothers rides.He had some bolt ons and a retune.He said that was the first time he lost to an S197!Nice guy though and he did have a nice car(For a 4 door).
Have you ran at the track yet? what times do you run?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page