6.0 GTO - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 03-05-2007, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
6.0 GTO

Got a run against a GTO this morning.It was kinda cool because nothing was said between the two of us!It was like unwritten law that we raced!LOL!We were reving the **** out of our cars and everyone around us was watching pretty intently and smiling about what was to take place!We got the light and as usual the GTO spun pretty hard off the start & I got a good car & half on him & another 1/2 car when I hit 2nd.But by the time we got into the top of 3rd he was slowly reeling me in!To bad for him it was a 1/4 race!But I gotta give it to the LS1 & LS2 cars.They pull hard as **** up top!With a better launch from him it would have been a tight race deeming me to spray 3rd gear as well!Usually I only spray after I get out the launch and 2nd.Which typically gives me all the edge I need.But anyways theres another race for the books!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Banned

Re: 6.0 GTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse1974
It was kinda cool because nothing was said between the two of us!It was like unwritten law that we raced!
LOL, almost every street race I've ever had went that way. There were no spoken words, no nodding of heads, no beeping of horns, just two guys that knew they wanted to race.

Of course I've also had times when I thought the guy next to me wanted to go, and found myself a half a block later with him still back near the traffic light.

post #3 of 7 Old 03-05-2007, 07:43 PM Thread Starter

Yeah I had a guy once in a Camaro reving hard at me making me think he wanted to race and when I got the light he was just a speck in the rear view mirror!LOL!Some people just bait you to see your car launch...**** dillweeds!Hahahahaha.

post #4 of 7 Old 03-05-2007, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norse1974
Yeah I had a guy once in a Camaro reving hard at me making me think he wanted to race and when I got the light he was just a speck in the rear view mirror!LOL!Some people just bait you to see your car launch...**** dillweeds!Hahahahaha.
That was you??? 8)
post #5 of 7 Old 03-06-2007, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

LOL!If you were in S.FLA about 6 months ago it might of been me!LOL!
post #6 of 7 Old 03-06-2007, 09:39 PM

Nope, can't say I was in S. Florida, ever. lol
post #7 of 7 Old 04-17-2014, 09:36 PM
Banned

Mens UK Ni

Rather,UK Nike Air Max Womens - cheap nike air max 90 sale, companies who wish to expand into other Air Jordan 3 areas,Nike Air Max 95 Womens UK - cheap nike air max 90, or a first Air Jordan 2013 area for that matter,Womens UK Nike Air Max TAILWIND+4 - Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK, need to do so by using a strong brand identity as the foundation of its Air Jordan 1ing strategy. How To Connect RCA Cables to a Air Jordan 23RCA cables are a standard in connecting audio-visual appliances. Post-antibiotic treatment: Always take probiotics immediately after finishing any antibiotics. Are all phone calls answered and forwarded in real time? Because 70 % of our body is clean Air Jordan 2013,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Mens Air Max Shoes UK, Air Jordan 10 of course is a prerequisite of our body. Get one of the bridal shoe styles we have discussed today to match your wedding dress and make your big day a memory that will last forever.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page