Smokin a hatch - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 07-24-2007, 03:38 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smokin a hatch

driving down the high way when a civic hatch decides he wants to toy around with me. so just playin around i mess around back. i let him stay ahead for a lil bit to get him to think that he could actually beat me. so finally we slowed down to about 60 and he motion that he would honk 3 times. as soon as the third honk belted out i drop to third and just took off. beat him hands down. but the best part of it is when i let him catch up and the look on his face was one of those.. wow i should have known faces. hahaha!!! thought the whole thing was funny so i thought i would share the story.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Banned

LOL, thats pretty good. I've had alot of run ins with kids in Civics. Sometimes I race them, other times I wave them off. You can always see these look on their face when I wave them off like they aren't sure if I'm afraid or I think they're no competition. They're sorta happy, and sorta pissed....LOL

post #3 of 5 Old 07-24-2007, 05:46 PM

Its even more fun smoking those morons in a V8 TRD Tundra :twisted:

post #4 of 5 Old 07-24-2007, 06:48 PM

I hear you on that one Sarge. I have an old beat up '89 Grand Marquis I rarely use. It looks like an 80 year olds car with the tan paint and brown ragtop. When it was on the road it was so funny beating civics and other fart machines. Just the look on the kids faces when I beat them was priceless. By the way it has the good ole 5.0 in it. I was planning on putting a posi 4.10 8.8 in it with a shift kit and swapping in one of my 5.0 H.O. motors just to make a good sleeper.

Bright Regetta Blue 1988 Mustang GT 5.0

White 1996 Mustang GT
*Flowmaster 40 series catback
post #5 of 5 Old 07-24-2007, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike23386
I hear you on that one Sarge. I have an old beat up '89 Grand Marquis I rarely use. It looks like an 80 year olds car with the tan paint and brown ragtop. When it was on the road it was so funny beating civics and other fart machines. Just the look on the kids faces when I beat them was priceless. By the way it has the good ole 5.0 in it. I was planning on putting a posi 4.10 8.8 in it with a shift kit and swapping in one of my 5.0 H.O. motors just to make a good sleeper.
**** man that sounds great... all I have to say is I'll race ya if I can use my brothers 5.7L TRD Tundra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page