96 cobra radio - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 03-02-2009, 10:41 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
96 cobra radio

Got a problem i'm trying to change the radio in my 96 cobra it has the mach 460 . I want to put a kenwood in but i having problems with the wires i've dune lots of radios in my day but none like this!!!!!
if any one can help i shure would appretiate it
thanks Erik
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 03-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Banned

Welcome to the site Erik!

I've been in the same situation as you when I bought my car and it turns out its pretty simple. Your best bet is to buy one of those installation kits because they'll include the pigtails, plugs, and such to make things a lot easier. Also because its a mach 460 system you're going to need an adapter as well. I bought mine at the local walmart and the install was extremely easy. (even though it might seem like it at first)

Here is one that crutchfield sells...
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142C4FDK5/ ... ml?tp=3486

post #3 of 8 Old 03-08-2009, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Hay Mike thanks alot for the reply i did end up figuring it out. Went to a local sound shop and they were nice enough to point me in the right derection so thanks again till next time
Erik Cozzi

post #4 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Banned

post #5 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Banned

post #6 of 8 Old 12-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Banned

post #7 of 8 Old 03-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Banned

Объявления

Пока что самый нормальный сайт что я встречала, вроде соответствует все требованиям Мультфильмы онлайн :: internetvid.ru
post #8 of 8 Old 04-17-2014, 03:36 AM
Banned

Nike Air M

Baby Girl O'Air Jordan 19Addison Jane O'Air Jordan 2012: Addison is a bit tired, imo. These gyrations are exactly why most golfers are very inconsistent,Mens UK Nike Air Max TN - Air Max Mens Shoes UK, even if they practice a lot. To profit from exposure to sugar prices outside of the futures Air Jordan 2014s,UK Nike Air Max Womens - cheap nike air max 90 sale, there are several ETFs available:SGG Dow Jones-UBS Subindex Sugar Total Return ETN JJS Dow Jones-UBS Subindex Softs Total Return ETN SGAR Pure Beta Sugar ETN CANE Sugar Fund Each of the funds listed above provides full exposure to sugar prices with the exception of JJS,Womens UK Nike Air Max 2013 - Mens Air Max Shoes UK, which provides about 35% exposure to sugar in its portfolio. Sounds kindof like what you are talking about. The Air Jordan 2011 stereos of today have the best of basic facilities apart from high-end technologies that give the listener an added advantage. This is actually the one area where the sports simulator shines; although it is not executed very well,Womens Nike Air Max 87 UK - Cheap air max 90, it did have a bright idea or two,Womens UK Nike Air Max TAILWIND+4 - Mens Nike Air Max Shoes UK, that might be worth another look for present-day developers.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page