User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 05-14-2006, 02:25 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
I love yours site

Heh..
Where is here some web gallery about site creators?
I'm need it.

For example, as here - Google, I'm really have seen it
here.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You're looking for info about this site's creators? Well we never actually made a page about us because we figured nobody cared...LOL

Well i'm not really sure where to start or what to say. This site is run by two people; my brother George and myself. Years ago we ran another Mustang website called Promustangs.com which originally was meant to be about Pro 5.0 drag racing Mustangs but it eventually became a site about all things Mustang. That site is no longer around because we eventually got to the point where neither of us had the time to keep updating it but it still lives in our hearts....LOL

About two years ago we were talking about starting another site and threw around a few ideas about a possible muscle car site, but time after time it got narrowed down to our truest automotive passion, Ford Mustangs. While Promustangs.com was alot more on the "amateur" side with an ezboard hosted forum and such, this time we wanted to go about it a little more professionally with our own hosted forum, free email, videos, etc.

For the most part my brother George does alot of the journalistic stuff. He's the one who made the contacts with a good friend of ours (Holley Clark) who helped us get the interview with John Force and his daughter Ashley. He also put together many of our main feature articles and the entire Mustang Database.

Myself on the other hand am more of the technical "expert". I'm the one who built the basic site structure, installed/built/maintain the forums, gallery, and various other scripts, etc. Don't get me wrong though, alot of the articles you see posted on the main page, and all of the images in the gallery were done by me.

Thanks for the interest.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page