2007 Mach 1 Mustang ??? - Page 2 - Muscular Mustangs
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 21 Old 03-12-2006, 09:14 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
2007 Mach 1?

So a 2007! Mach 1 how much do you all thing they will sell it for because i would buy one on the spot! So someone said that they might come with the Boss too well see if there is any pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 Old 03-13-2006, 11:36 AM

There are no real pictures of the boss or mach 1 because neither has been made yet. I havent seen any test mule pictures either.
post #13 of 21 Old 03-13-2006, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The Mach 1 we have posted is just a rendering,. Ford hasn't released any statements about a Mach 1 or Boss Mustang although they have stated in the past that there would be special versions from time to time. With that said there are a ton of rumors about a Boss being in the works and i'd be willing to be that we will see one soon.
The NY Auto Show is just a month away maybe Ford will be showing us something then?

post #14 of 21 Old 05-11-2006, 10:43 PM

I just bought the first 06 Mustang GT Mach 1 in Texas. It is an after market conversion done by Heritage Conversions, Dallas, Texas This is not a factory Mach, but it is approved by Ford. I dont think Ford is going to do the Mach any time soon, they kind of like the fact that the customer has the option of their own conversion. They also do a Boss package. I love my new Mach 1, red with black stripes, origanal looking Mach stripe down the sides and flat black rear deck lid and spoilr. It has the functional shaker hood scoop, cold air ram induction, and a real throaty pair of stainlees steel cat back flowmasters. Red and leather interior with black trim. It is AWESOME! How could I get pictures on this site for everyone to see?
post #15 of 21 Old 05-11-2006, 11:39 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Alan, if you register you can upload images straight to the forum. Otherwise you can always host them on a site like imageshack.

Anyway, here are pics of Alan Weible's GT with Mach 1 treatment as he posted about above.

Nice ride!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2006mach1mustang03.JPG (84.9 KB, 5729 views)
File Type: jpg 2006mach1mustang02.JPG (104.4 KB, 6096 views)
File Type: jpg 2006mach1mustang.JPG (70.7 KB, 6079 views)
post #16 of 21 Old 05-12-2006, 12:10 AM

I like those pictures
post #17 of 21 Old 07-15-2006, 03:04 PM

2007 Mach 1

Does anyone have any contact information on Heritage Conversions in Dallas, Texas? And I would love to see any pictures of their Boss conversion.
post #18 of 21 Old 07-16-2006, 05:29 AM Thread Starter
Banned

To be honest, i've never heard of them. I tried doing a search but as you already know nothing relavant comes up. If i find any info on them i'll post it here.

post #19 of 21 Old 08-28-2006, 09:53 PM

06/07 mustang mach 1

hello, i am new to the forums...saw this and had to post a response. as far as i know the mach 1/ boss mustangs are a dealer modification. i live in southampton new york. there is a huge dealership in the town of riverhead and last year they started out moding a v6 2005 mustang and a year has gone by, i bought an 07 california mustang GT and moved back to my current location form florida. the dealer is into heavily moding there mustangs and selling them. i should be back at the dealer next week to snag some touch up paint for my baby ( the mustang) and will attempt to get some pictures, you guys will love it.. i had it two days and got a nasty ding in the bumper. i am a bit upset but it is a temp fix until i can get to the body shop...ok so im a bit psycho about my car. i saw the pics of the 06 mach 1 on forum...pretty nice but after seeing what i saw today....nothing touches it when it comes to mach 1...the dealer would not tell me the details but it was an 06 in screaming yellow with black stripes, they added rear window louvers, aftermarket rear spoiler reminiscant of the 70, as well as the mach 1 ram air. they claim the car is over 400 horse...this thing is severly moded, if i had 40k i would have bought it. By the way i had my 07 for two days and i changed the exhaust, forget the name i did it outa spite in the end of a relationship, ok not really....i just wanted it to be loud....and it sounds like a monster! I'm in the process of getting the cervinis duck tail spoiler and ram air hood....i have future plans for it, just sorting the details
post #20 of 21 Old 08-30-2006, 11:24 PM

Motor Trend Mag posted an article a couple issues back about the possible release of a Boss Mustang. If I can find it I will.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Muscular Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page