|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|06-08-2015 09:26 AM|
Performance air intake for 2015 Mustangs
Even though stock Mustang engines have pretty remarkable performance characteristics, aftermarket still has a couple of solutions to spice them up a little.
One of the most popular power add-ons is a performance air intake. The one we are about to discuss today is AEM® - Cold Air Intake System.
AEM® - Cold Air Intake System
- Estimated performance improvement: 12 HP @ 4500 RPM and 14 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- developed to accommodate the engine’s factory emissions control devices including the mass air flow sensor and vacuum/breather tubes.
- The air filter is located in the original air box space and is protected by a heat shield which is designed to reduce intake air temperature and increase horsepower.
- AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions).
- Installation instructions are available here.
* Not legal for sale or use in California
AEM air intakes are also available for Base, EcoBoost and EcoBoost Premium models Providing the same +12 HP performance increase!
These are in stock as of right now, inquire for the price quotes in the comments below! Don't forget to include your shipping zip!
What are your thoughts about this intake?